The first time you light your Chiltern Candle it is important to allow enough time to allow the candle to burn to the edge of the vessel so that a full melt pool is achieved. This is important as candles have memories and if only a small diameter is formed, it will never go beyond this point and the wax will form a tunnel.
Trim wick to 5mm before each burn and do not burn for more than 4 hours. Never leave a candle unattended and place on a heat resistance surface.
Burn candle out of reach of children and pets and do not leave in a draught. Always leave 10cm between burning candles and do not burn candle near anything that can catch fire.
Glass will heat during use; avoid touching and never move a lit candle.
Each candle will burn differently depending on the environment and the length of the wick. If the candle is burning 'too hot' and there is more than 1cm of melted wax, extinguish and ensure wick is trimmed down before re-using.